Change width of the fields

Home Forums Quform WordPress Change width of the fields

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Mrnicoo
    Participant

Hi
    I been playing around with this and start to understand the form. I just like to know this43 things…
    Check attached file or the link for 1 & 2: http://www.cambodiareal-estate.com/contact/

1. How do I change the width of the fields? The e-mail field is to short! Can’t find where to do this. I need them to be 10-20 mm longer…

2. Where do I change the Labels font. It’s a little bit to bold now…

3. Is it possible to import the template you have to save time. I like the “Job Application” template?

4. What mean with “Global CSS Styles” I am not good on programming so I have no clue what to do with this?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Mrnicoo
    Participant

Hi Thanks, all clear…
    one more question then..

I like this Job Application form and I like to have same same with the form I build here..
    http://www.cambodiareal-estate.com/add-property/

1. How do I get the Grey Background you have all around this with rounded corners?
    2. How do I get the white inner Background where all the fields is?

I think I will be able to fix this after this…

Thanks!

Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Mrnicoo
    Participant

Hi Allan and thanks, but my Theme don’t have custom CSS, where do I add this code then?
    I am not so good in PHP and programming so thats why i purchased a form.
    I think I have all under control except this problem

Allan
    Support Staff

Mrnicoo
    Participant

Yes sir..
    I did as you said .. Went to Appearance > Editor > Stylesheet (style.css) and added the strings you gave me .iphorm-group-elements {background: #f8f8f8;}
    .iphorm-group-title-description-wrap {background: #eee;}

at the bottom of the content there – but nothing changed/happened…
    Did I wrong? – see screenshot!

Attachments:
    Allan
    Support Staff

Mrnicoo
    Participant

Hi Allan
    It did not work but never mind, I have a friend who can fix this after your instruction before so we leave it for now.

The form looks good as it does but need you to tell me 2 last things.

1. Is it possible to set the “Tab-order” for the fields? Like give them a number how is next in the order when I click on tab…

2. Is it possible to make a group and set the “no of columns” to 2 and in that have
    2 field on the top (Name and Last Name)
    under that 1 long field (email)
    under that 2 more field (Mobile and Phone)
    OR can I not mix this in a group?

Mrnicoo
    Participant

Hi Allan, sorted out nr 2… so only no 1 I still not find out how to do?

Also, I been working with this form forever now and I went for lunch
    When I came back I can not continue to edit my form?????
    See Screenshot here…
    1. The forms name is “List Your Property”

2. I paste it in to the page as I should and this been working until now, and it still look ok on the page
    http://www.cambodiareal-estate.com/add-property/

3. But now when I shall edit “List Your Property” form inside Quform, I come to “Page not found” and at the top is says “Nothing found for WP-adminAdmin PHP?page=iphorm_form_builder&id=3

Please help me with this, I not want to redo the whole process again…

Attachments:
    Allan
    Support Staff

Ally
    Support Staff

Mrnicoo
    Participant

Hi
    1. I have my own “Re-sell” server with all the rights so that should be no problem with the rights?
    Anyway – I can open the 2 other forms I built – It is just this I spent so many hours to build up thatI cant open and adjust again… What can I do?

2. How do I change the index tab? Let me know…

Ally
    Support Staff

Mrnicoo
    Participant

Hi, and thanks,.,, all work again now… was a little bit worried then:-)

I have all in place – I just have 3 questions I need help with:

Tooltip
    I tri to set a tooltip for a check box but I not get it to show…
    I wrote “Test” in TOOLTIP TEXT field, TOOLTIP TRIGGER is set to “Help Icon” and TOOLTIP EVENT yo “Hover” – still nothing shows.

Send Button.
    Is it possible to move this to the right?

Upload files/images
    Is it possible to have 1 button with multiple upload files?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy