Changes not showing up on the front end.

Home Forums Quform WordPress Changes not showing up on the front end.

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    johnyct9760
    Participant

Hey guys,

I recently updated my QuForm and none of the changes are showing up on the front end. I wanted to add Washington D.C. to the list of states to that show up on a drop down, saved and then when out to the front end of the page to look them over and nothing was showing up. Here is a link to the front end page where I tired it:

http://www.micourthistory.org/about-us/join-the-michigan-supreme-court-historical-society/

Also in trying to assess the gravity of the problem I tried making a totally new from, I then added it to a demo page to test it out and nothing is showing up on that page either:

Demo Page 0000

Thanks for the help guys, I appreciate it! And by the way great plugin this is the first problem I’ve had with it after years of using it on many of my client sites!

All my best,

John

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy