Changing location of success message

Home Forums Quform PHP Changing location of success message

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    teonkajkafon
    Participant

Hi, I’m so happy with how I’m able to get my form up and working! I only know basic html and css too!

I would like to change the location the success message appears, because when I test it on my mobile, it’s not obvious that the message has been sent.

From looking in the forums and online, I’ve tried changing my plugins.js code to this:

// Create a new success message
                      var $successMessage = $(
                        '<div class="quform-success-message">'
                      )
                        .html(response.message)
                        .hide()
                        .append(self.$container)

[edit: on the website, the page jumps all the way to the top, and the form disappears! odd!]

[edit: I’m now trying this code from a forum reply: ‘ // Create a new success message
    var $successMessage = $(
    ‘<div class=”quform-success-message”/>’
    )
    .html(response.message)
    .hide()
    .appendTo(“.quform-submit”)
    .fadeIn(options.successFadeInSpeed)’

and in my mobile and Chrome it works as I’d like it to, but in Firefox it’s jumping to the top of the page and removing the form.

What am I doing wrong please?
    Thank you!

• This topic was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by teonkajkafon.
    • This topic was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by teonkajkafon. Reason: adding new code I'm trying and browser info
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy