Changing the CSS to match my template

Home Forums Quform WordPress Changing the CSS to match my template

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    thestealthyfox
    Participant

I have the CSS file for Quform and the form CSS of my template, but I’m a little unsure of which bits I need to merge.

When I purchase the plugin, I was told you might be able to help me do this?

Many thanks in advance

Hayley

Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

thestealthyfox
    Participant

Hi Allan

The website is http://www.see.cover.co.uk – any help you can give would be gratefully received!

Thanks

Hayley

Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

thestealthyfox
    Participant

Hi Allan

Sorry the website should be the below – it has whats called their feedback form on there, which is the form style. There isn’t an option of drop down or radio buttons so I’m not sure what CSS they’d use. I also have the CSS file from the feedback form if you need it.

http://seecover.co.uk/see-medical-insurance/

Thanks

Hayley

Allan
    Support Staff

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    thestealthyfox
    Participant

That’s brilliant, thanks Allan.

I’m assuming I can’t change the drop down menus to inherit the same style?

Hayley

thestealthyfox
    Participant

Also, am I able to add a thin grey border to the quote form?

thestealthyfox
    Participant

Sorry, one more thing! Is there any way of making the entry boxes smaller when viewing on an iphone as it seems to have lost it’s responsiveness and is hanging over the edge of the page.

That’s the last thing – promise!

Thanks

Hayley

Allan
    Support Staff

thestealthyfox
    Participant

Hi Allan

Thanks for all the info. When I mentioned the border, I wanted something to make it stand out slightly. On reflection – is it possible to add a background colour to the whole form, so it doesn’t blend in with the white?

I tried putting the labels inside the entry fields, however I’ve now moved them above and I think they look slightly better!

Thanks

Hayley

thestealthyfox
    Participant

To adjust the spacing – do I edit the css file that you gave me? There seems to be bigger spaces in some places than others…

Allan
    Support Staff

thestealthyfox
    Participant

That’s brilliant thanks.

One last thing – the quote form doesn’t seem to be submitting. It just has the loading icon and doesn’t do anything.

Any ideas why?

Thanks

Hayley

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy