Changing the file upload path

Home Forums Quform WordPress Changing the file upload path

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    pedrocsramos
    Participant

Hello,

I read the page on modifying the upload path (https://support.themecatcher.net/quform-wordpress/guides/customization/modify-the-file-upload-path) but I have two doubts:

1) The page is built considering a particular example ($name). How can I know which code to put in the functions.php so it reflects the fields of my form I want to include in the folder name?

2) This is more of a curiosity and less of a question, but isn’t there an easier way to do this? I thought there could be a easier way considering there is a path editor in the field settings.

Thank you in advance

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

pedrocsramos
    Participant

Hello,

Thank you for your quick answer.

In one of my forms (form ID 1) containing a file upload field I also have a dropdown-box called Ano that can assume one of the following values (-; 5º; 6º; 7º; 8º; 9º; 10º; 11º; 12º; Vários; Outro) and has as unique ID iphorm_1_2.

Instead of having as folder path iphorm/{form_id}/{year}/{month}/ I would like to have iphorm/Ano, so if someone would send me a document and choose in the form 5º it would be saved under iphorm/5º.

Thanks in advance

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

pedrocsramos
    Participant

Thank you for your answer!

Works perfectly.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy