Checkbox Images not sharp

Home Forums Quform WordPress Checkbox Images not sharp

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Neckarblick
    Participant

hello,

I have created a form with checkboxes. However, I have the problem that the images are slightly blurred. On the mobile phone you can see it even more clearly. I created the images myself and they are definitely 100% sharp.
    Is there a solution to this? Thanks for the help.

(see attached screenshot)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Neckarblick
    Participant

Hi,

I send you the link using the Feedback form. Thank you!

Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Neckarblick
    Participant

hi Allan,

especially when you display the form on a mobile phone, the images are clearly not as sharp as the font above.
    You can see it on the screenshot I have attached. Do you know what I mean?

I have this issue on every device (Phone, Full HD and 4k screen). The grey border ist not needed. Maybe the border is causing this issue?

Thank you for your help.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Allan
    Support Staff

Neckarblick
    Participant

Double size helped, thank you very much. But I can’t find the css for the border :/

Allan
    Support Staff

Neckarblick
    Participant

It worked, now everything is looking good. Thank you very much!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy