Checkbox is in the text

Home Forums Quform WordPress Checkbox is in the text

This topic is: not resolved
  • This topic has 8 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Ally.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    idegranen
    Participant

I use Quform and steps with checkbox.
    Checkbox ends up high up on the right and above the text.

I use theme: Windsor Theme

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

idegranen
    Participant

Thanks for your reply, i have send the link with the feedback form.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Ally
    Support Staff

idegranen
    Participant

Thanks so much.
    Would like to have the checkbox included in that we use it in other steps where they are also above the text.

Ally
    Support Staff

idegranen
    Participant

Hi, thanks!
    When I use this code, the checkbox is correct in the first step but not in steps 3, 4, 5.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy