Checkbox Item Order in Columns

Home Forums Quform WordPress Checkbox Item Order in Columns

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    latenightdrive
    Participant

Hello,

I am wondering if there is a way to have the checkbox items fill down instead of across when using multiple columns. I know I can change the order of the items themselves, but then they would be in the wrong order when displayed in the single column on mobile. Any help is appreciated!

Also, I apologize if this was already answered, but I couldn’t find it.

Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

latenightdrive
    Participant

Hi Allan,

No, not really. I had considered doing that, but it presents two problems for me.

For one, the data is one long list that requires at least one checkbox to be checked (the form is for customers to order sample books of our collections). So if I do it that way, I have to make each row required (because the collections they choose might be from different columns) which would give them a required field error if they don’t choose one from each column.

Second, it leaves that large gap between the separate columns when it goes into the responsive single column.

If it’s not possible, that’s okay. This isn’t at the top of my boss’s concern list, she just wanted to see if it was possible. 🙂

I do have one other issue that is a much bigger issue for her. Not sure if I need to post a new topic for it, so I’ll ask here in case I don’t, and you can let me know if I do need to.

We created a custom email template for the form notification. It works beautifully, except for one thing. It presents the checkbox selections in a vertical bullet format. We need them to show horizontally, separated by commas (i.e option 1, option 2, option 3, etc), as we have over 50 checkboxes to choose from. Is this possible?

Thanks for your help, and for the amazing plugin! Best one I’ve found in years!

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

latenightdrive
    Participant

Worked perfectly! Thanks, Ally!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy