Checkbox popup option

Home Forums Quform WordPress Checkbox popup option

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Madison
    Participant

I am desperately trying to build a quantifying popup option into checkbox. This is for a customer questionnaire asking for certain appliances by ticking of a box and ideally the customer will be able to change quantities if more than one appliance. I am honestly not good with code etc which is the reason i went with quform in the first place. If “customize” values” is part of a solution, would need more detailed instructions as i cant get this to work. Your help will be much appreciated, many thanks.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Madison
    Participant

Hi Ally
    thanks for the quick reply. I actually tried that but i am obviously too limited to connect the logic to the checkbox input. Can you give me some instructions on how to do this please?
    Many thanks

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Madison
    Participant

Thank you for your support.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy