Clean popup window, no white padding

Home Forums Quform WordPress Clean popup window, no white padding

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    lucmercx
    Participant

Dear Ally,

I’m looking for a solution to get rid of all white areas in attached screenshot. Which styles should I edit?

Thanks in advance…

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

lucmercx
    Participant

Hello Allan,

You can find the pop-up on boosty.nl on the homepage, in the right sidebar you can find a button “bestel met Deliveroo”, this wil open the form. See screenshot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

lucmercx
    Participant

Hi Allen,

By unclicking the “Automatic add paragraphs” in the widget section I’m almost there.

I only have a 10 px fancybox border, think I can also clear that one. I than only have an about 10 px high white stripe at the bottom left. Any idea?

Thank you very much for your assistance.

Allan
    Support Staff

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy