Client Login

Home Forums Quform WordPress Client Login

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    jonmenezes
    Participant

Hi,

I would like to use the Quform to create a simple Client Login Page. I have 2 visions in mind.

1. Event ID (Dropdown Menu)
    Event Login ID (password Menu)
    Guest Email (Email Field)

2 Event ID (Password Menu)
    Guest Email (Email Field)

If i can do option, 1 I would like there to be a different EVENT LOGIN ID associated with each event. Then when you hit the submit button it takes you to a page thats link is tied to the EVENT ID.

If i have to go option 2, I would like the EVENT ID to link to the proper page when it is selected and the guest hits the Submit button,

How can I do this?

jonmenezes
    Participant

I think i need to clarify my earlier post.

I am a photographer, I will have multiple galleries up on a pictage site. They give me different url’s for each gallery, so i would like to link each dropdown option, or event id to the individual event url. I dont want just anyone going to these events. Thats why i want a login with the dropdown menu, or just a individual login without the dropdown menu.

I need to know how to turn the submit button into a go to page button instead of sending an email. Then i need to know how to link that to each option. Finally i need to know how to set the password field logins. or login if there is the dropdown option

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy