Closing Pop-up on Form Submit

Home Forums Quform WordPress Closing Pop-up on Form Submit

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    elpaulli
    Participant

I would like to be able to close the form on submit. So the form would pop-up, and then once it is completed instead of showing a message or re-directing, I would like it to close the pop-up window.

Is that possible. I have searched the forum, but I am might not be searching for the right string of words.

Or it if it could close the window the form is in. That way I could call to a id or a class, and on-submit it would close that id or class.

Thanks

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

elpaulli
    Participant

Thanks that worked! Took me a while to figured which version I was using – However, is there a way now to make the pop-up load automatically when the page does?

Right now I am using the form in a third party pop-up to gate the page.

So I would like to just use the pop-up feature built into the Quform.

Thanks,
    Eric

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Arsen
    Participant

How can I add a timeout on popup close.
    I use the script above, but it closes popup immediately, can i set some timeout?
    Thank you!

Ally
    Support Staff

giannip
    Participant

Thanks a lot, it works!
    Can you add a delay 2000ms to the following code?

jQuery(document).ready(function ($) {
    $('.quform-form-1').on('quform:successStart', function () {
    $('.fancybox-close').click();
    });
    });

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy