conditional email styling

Home Forums Quform WordPress conditional email styling

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    yannis
    Participant

Hi,
    I have used the plugin that shows labels and fields in 2 columns, in order to make the notification email more compact.
    I have also modified the file “quform-two-column-email-layout.php” to make the fonts much smaller. It works fine for a few very long forms, which can be printed in 2 pages now instead of the initial 6 pages.

Unfortunately this affects the notification emails from all forms. I was wondering if there is a way to use this plugin for certain forms only.

Yannis

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

yannis
    Participant

Dear Ally,
    thanks for the prompt reply. I must have done something wrong because the script breaks the website.
    Here is the code with your suggested addition:

// conditional formatting - uses different scripts for email styling
    add_filter('quform_all_form_data_html', function ($content, Quform_Form $form, $showEmptyFields) {
    if (!in_array($form->getId(), array(3))) {
    return $content;
    }
    // END

add_filter('quform_all_form_data_html', function ($content, Quform_Form $form, $showEmptyFields) {
    $newline = "\r\n";
    $content = '<table width="100%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" border="0" style="table-layout: fixed; background: #ffffff; border-bottom: 1px solid #d4d4d4; box-shadow: 0 2px 7px 0 rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.07);">' . $newline;

... the rest of the code

yannis
    Participant

sorry, I didn’t use the back ticks in my previous message

// conditional formatting - uses different scripts for email styling
        if (!in_array($form->getId(), array(3))) {
            return $content;
        }
    // END

$newline = "\r\n";
        $content = '<table width="100%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" border="0" style="table-layout: fixed; background: #ffffff; border-bottom: 1px solid #d4d4d4; box-shadow: 0 2px 7px 0 rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.07);">' . $newline;

... the rest of the original code

• This reply was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by yannis.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy