Conditional Logic As You Type

Home Forums Quform WordPress Conditional Logic As You Type

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    wdrescher
    Participant

Is there a way I can make a serial number text field that has logic to where the customer enters in the number the first three characters like “ABC” (ABC123456789) will trigger an html field to show? I can easily show the html field with a drop down element but I want to know if there is a “listener” that will show a field…

Your help will be appreciated!

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

wdrescher
    Participant

This worked great, so essentially you are using css to show and hide a div depending on the valure… Pretty cool indeed! Is there a way to show a field with a default selected? When the user types “abc” it will display the picture (which it is doing) and will default the next drop down field as the product so wehn they submit the form it will also catch the model with the serial and the drop down?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

wdrescher
    Participant

Wow that worked perfect, amazing job once again on the most robust form builder ever made!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy