Conditional Logic Based on Selected Email

Home Forums Quform WordPress Conditional Logic Based on Selected Email

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    KWD
    Participant

Hi –
    I am trying to set up conditional logic based on selected email – then another drop down will appear when end user selects a email from a drop down list. Let me give you an example:
    I have several emails listed as departments in a company – then I have a second drop down with a list of topics. These topics will only appear when a certain email is selected, otherwise, the list of topics stays hidden.
    The issue is this: It hides the one i want hidden, but it also hides the other two I want to show.
    Can someone give me step-by-step on how to set this up? I already have the drop downs created, now I need to know what to do next?
    Thank you!

• This topic was modified 5 years, 3 months ago by KWD. Reason: added information
    Venom
    Participant

Hi,

Please go to the element setting of the” list of topics” field and try to add the following conditional logics as shown in the screenshot.

Regards,
    Venom

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    KWD
    Participant

Thank you! After playing around with the settings again, I finally got the form to work! Human error. Thank you for helping. The attachment shows what I done.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy