Conditional Logic Bug

Home Forums Quform WordPress Conditional Logic Bug

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    grantdailey
    Participant

I want to send you an issue I’ve had twice with conditional logic. Here’s the scenario:

I have a form with a required Radio item (labeled ‘Sport’). Based on the user’s selection, a required dropdown menu appears with various options (i.e., ‘Softball League’ for a ‘Softball’ selection in the ‘Sport’ radio). For each radio item, there is a dropdown with corresponding choices. I will change the options for each dropdown menu item from month to month.

I found that there was an error in the conditional logic with my first dropdown menu. While I had it set to display ‘Softball League’ if ‘Softball’ was the selection on “Sport’, I discovered that it changed my logic after I updated the options for the dropdown item. When I looked at the conditional logic, it showed “Show this Field if….’GENDER’ is ‘Softball’ “. ‘Gender’ is a required radio question two items before the ‘Sport’ radio item. Also note that ‘Softball’ is not an option for the gender radio, only Male / Female.

I have had this happen twice on the same form. It does not break the plugin, nor is it that annoying to resolve. I had a few submissions come across before I caught it. Also, it only affects the first conditional dropdown; the other 5 subsequent dropdown items work fine.

Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy