Conditional logic is not working

Home Forums Quform WordPress Conditional logic is not working

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    sitestudio54
    Participant

When enabling conditional logic, don’t see any options, all the fields are empty.

josef777
    Participant

because there are no dropdowns , radio buttons or checkboxes in your form .
    it will show something if one of the above is present in your form .

sitestudio54
    Participant

There are plenty of drop downs and checkboxes. I attach export code, so you can see by yourself. What I need is to show or hide certain checkboxes based on the choice form drop down menu. But when I go to the optional settings, enable conditional logic – all the fields are blank.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    josef777
    Participant

ok , i see what you mean , here all is working fine and the conditional logic and all options are present ,
    it must be something local in your website that prevents this from happening ,

i am sure one of the developers will see this and help you with it !

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

sitestudio54
    Participant

It’s ok now. I’ve made the form on one site (where everything works) and imported it to one where fields were blank. I agree that it can be conflicting plugin, anyways form works perfectly itself. Thank you for your help, appreciate it.

amilton
    Participant

Hello, I have a similar problem. to activate the conditional, nothing appears on the form page.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

amilton
    Participant
    Ally
    Support Staff

amilton
    Participant

Well, I had to disable the feature event for conditional use this form and when you went to was already without the feature enabled. Duplicated the form page and here is the link: http://www.portal.abgs-info.com.br/teste-de-formulario-com-funcao-condicional/

amilton
    Participant

From what I notice, I believe that the error is in this line of code, where it is added to a bracket more:
    jQuery(document).ready(function($) {
    iPhorm.logic[6] = {"logic":{"41":{"action":"show","match":"all","rules":[{"element_id":"20","operator":"eq","value":"Atendimento via CHAT"}]],"dependents":{"20":[41]},"animate":true};

Allan
    Support Staff

amilton
    Participant

Ok, I’m in the wait for a solution. Thank you.

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy