Conditional Logic No longer Responding

Home Forums Quform WordPress Conditional Logic No longer Responding

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    RelevantInc
    Participant

I set up a couple forms using conditional logic on my website. You can see a sample form at (www.accuquest.com “red button schedule visit top right of page”). State field contains conditional logic when the person selects a state they are given an option of locations in that state to choose from. Everything was working fine until I added a new state to the list Kentucky as you can see Kentucky is always showing on the form.
    When I select enable conditional logic on the Kentucky field it doesn’t active “it doesn’t do anything”. Which is very confusing because it was working fine. I have tried deactivating all other plugins and it still is not working so it’s not a plugin conflict issue. Any help or suggestions you may have would be much appreciated.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

RelevantInc
    Participant

This was exactly what I needed thank you!!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy