Conditional Logic No Longer Working

Home Forums Quform WordPress Conditional Logic No Longer Working

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jziebro
    Participant

I recently updated to Quform Version 1.4.3. Now when I check the conditional logic box in the settings for a field, nothing happens. I do have multiple Dropdown and Multichoice boxes in the form that could be used for the conditional choices.

-John

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

petalumapie
    Participant

Hi Ally,

I am having the same problem. You click the enable conditional logic box and nothing happens.

Wordpress is 3.6.1 and Quform is version 1.4.4 and does not say it needs to be updated on the plug ins page. WordPress has been checking for updates for other plugins and I have updated them. Is there a way to force it to update within WordPress?

I read the page you referenced above, but I missed where I am supposed to get the latest version of the iphorm-form-builder.zip from if I have to do a manual update.

Thank you

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy