Conditional Logic not working

Home Forums Quform WordPress Conditional Logic not working

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    brownhill
    Participant

I am trying to add conditional logic to my form but when I click the ‘tick’ box on any field it does not expand. Am I doing something wrong?

I have tried it on multiple forms and it only works on existing forms, if I created a new form it does not work. I have tried it on single line text, dropdown menu and checkboxes but nothing works!

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

smithsteve2008
    Participant

I’m having the same problem, but I have the most current version. 1.4.6. I designed the forms a few weeks ago and they work great. Trying to readjust some of them or even make new ones and I click conditional logic, and nothing happens. There are no boxes for me to create the rules.

josef777
    Participant

Steve
    Update your version . 1.4.6 is old and the current one is 1.4.10

Changelog

• This reply was modified 10 years, 8 months ago by josef777.
    brownhill
    Participant

Hi Allan. Many thanks. For some reason the update now button under the plugin was hidden! Fixed now.

petalumapie
    Participant

Hi,

Same problem, cannot see how to update the plugin. WordPress says 1.4.4 is current installed but no option to update. How can I make wordpress update the plugin? Is there really a hidden update now button? How do I unhide it?

Thank you

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy