Conditional Questions tied to an Event with Pricing

Home Forums Quform WordPress Conditional Questions tied to an Event with Pricing

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    AudreaRobbins
    Participant

Hi. I use Event Expresso for our events/classes where people can sign up for an event on our calendar and pay online. However, one thing Event Expresso doesn’t have is conditional logic. I need the ability to force people to answer a question prior to registering for an event and based on their answer, the price of the ticket would change. For example if they answer yes, their price is $100, but if they choose No, it’s $50. I am wondering if this might be possible to integrate a Quform’s conditional logic questions with their plugin? Love Quforms by the way! Easy to use!

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

AudreaRobbins
    Participant

I have… They are not a plugin i would recommend. They don’t really have things together over there yet…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy