Conditional recipients option

Home Forums Quform WordPress Conditional recipients option

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    yvonne621
    Participant

Hi, is it possible for me to change the code so that conditional recipients can be used with checkboxes as well? For instance, I have one employee who should receive an email regardless of the checked options but other employees should only be emailed if certain other boxes are checked. Multiple choice or dropdown isn’t an option because often clients filling out the form need to check multiple options.

The form can be found here http://vps11639.inmotionhosting.com/~mxcced5/marketing if that helps. The conditional recipients I’d like to include are based on the “Services Requested” section.

Any solutions or suggestions are appreciated!

Thanks!

yvonne621
    Participant
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Wildfire
    Participant

Hi,

Under that same Settings –> Email –> Conditional Recipients section in the form builder, when I am attempting to add a new rule, I cannot find all my form’s questions.
    It looks as if those questions that have had conditional logic applied to them are the ones not turning up.
    What should I do if I wish to have those questions as an option?

Thanks,
    Phoebe

• This reply was modified 10 years, 6 months ago by Wildfire.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy