Conflict with Theme/Woocommerce and Stripe Integration

Home Forums Quform WordPress Conflict with Theme/Woocommerce and Stripe Integration

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    danieltjohnston
    Participant

I have two issues going on (perhaps related).

The first issue:
    What seems like out of nowhere, quform is now causing issues with the functionality of my site. It is causing the thumbnails on my woocommerce page to not render correctly and it is also causing issues with another plugin (facetwp).

Here’s a link to one of the pages in error:
    https://www.learninggoodnews.com/resources/

None of the product images are showing up and neither is my facet form. When I disable Quform, everything is fixed.

What’s odd is that it worked without issue until very recently. I had been using it with no problems with this same theme and plugin (facetwp) for about a year.

To my knowledge, the only changes that I made recently were installing the Quform Mailchimp add on and creating the Quform Stripe addon. I tried to disable these separately and together, wondering if that was the problem, but the problem was only solved when I disabled the quform plugin.

The second issue:
    On my Stripe integration, I have a form created that has conditional logic. The stripe credit card form is only displayed if the user selects an option to donate. However, if they don’t select to donate, the form errors out, because the stripe credit card form still validates (and since it’s hidden and blank) it thinks there is an error on the card format and it won’t allow the form to be submitted.

The test form is at this location:

test

Thanks for your help.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

danieltjohnston
    Participant

Thanks so much. I will give this a try. Also, is there a way to implement the stripe add on for two different forms?

danieltjohnston
    Participant

I made these changes. It did resolve the theme error/conflict, but I must have messed something else up on the form, because now it won’t load.

https://www.learninggoodnews.com/2019/08/25/test/

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

danieltjohnston
    Participant

Thanks so much! Everything is working great. I really appreciate your help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy