Continuing a field entry throughout pages

Home Forums Quform WordPress Continuing a field entry throughout pages

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    GOMLP
    Participant

Hello Ally,

Years ago you helped me out with taking a field entry and using the value into a forms second page using HTML, I want to use the entry from the first page into the 3rd page to continue the name throughout the multi-page form…

For example, on the first page I am asking for the company’s information (see first pic), taking the first name of the person to use it to personalize the page header, I was able to do this with the second page, but it appears that when I get to the third page and referencing the name field on the first page it won’t pull the information.

I have included screen shots of the online quote page steps to assist you in trying to help… I’m not sure if I have to declare this as universal variable or what… Your assistance is greatly appreciated as I’m just a business owner trying to make our new website that has been in production for a few years and I want to make it correct.

The previous assistance you provided was to include in the HTML header on the second page to pull the information from the first was ” <span id=”name-value”> “

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

GOMLP
    Participant

This worked out perfectly, thank you so very very much.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy