Control the width and height of the widget pop up

Home Forums Quform WordPress Control the width and height of the widget pop up

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    MandyMc
    Participant

Hi I have used the widget pop up form here .. http://broomenetball.com.au/ in the sidebar.

I would like to be able to control the height because as you can see from the screenshot, the top of the form has no top margin and it almost cuts the top of the first field. I would also like to make it a little wider,

Another thing I would like to be able to do is the put the CLICK HERE in a button.

Using the Avada theme.

Let me know if you need login credentials.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    MandyMc
    Participant

Hi Ally,

Is it possible to get a reply please 🙂

MandyMc
    Participant

Hi Ally .. are you on holidays? When will you be back?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

MandyMc
    Participant

Thanks Ally .. works perfectly. I did respond to the email that is generated but just in case can you please advise how to add the click here in the widget in a button.

Click here is in the sidebar under .. Broome Netball Committee Nomination Form

Home

Thanks

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy