Converting Quform WordPress form as Quform PHP form

Home Forums Quform WordPress Converting Quform WordPress form as Quform PHP form

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Kelvin Lee
    Participant

Dear Sir/Madam,

I purchased both Quform WordPress and PHP, only the Quform WordPress comes with the UI builder, is it possible to extract the form from builder and apply as standalone PHP form? Why I need this because I have existing old design website and being migrated to new one which is built with WordPress. In a short time, the old design website will not be removed but want to embed the new design form from the builder. This form will be used on both the WordPress site and old site on same host.

Another question about the conditional logic, after I customise the form using builder, how can I extract the conditional logic rules?

Best regards,

Kelvin

Kelvin Lee
    Participant

Purchased but no support here.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Kelvin Lee
    Participant

Dear Ally,

Using an iFrame is worked for inserting a form in page, as the iFrame has it custom height and there is a vertical scroll bar within the frame, how can I set the frame height which can be dynamically adjusted according to the form content? I want to make it look like as built-in form on the same page.

Best regards,

Kelvin.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy