Cookie Set is stopping site caching

Home Forums Quform WordPress Cookie Set is stopping site caching

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    walterwhitejr
    Participant

A cookie form Quform is being set that is causing my site caching not to work. My site isn’t being cached due to this. This is on my live site so I need help quickly if possible. I’ve already got with my host about this, and they say it is due to this cookie. Here is the error:

Varnish caching service is running but is unable to cache your site.

Wed, 11 Sep 2019 12:48:01 GMT
    Content-type: text/html; charset=UTF-8
    Server: Apache
    Link: ; rel="https://api.w.org/", ; rel=shortlink
    Set-cookie: quform_session_2166a585f243740f2035793014863577=UwUeNkloPv4XKLDSvr4KurT5UyBJobK0PtRLcXWE; path=/; secure; HttpOnly
    Cache-control: max-age=0, public
    Expires: Wed, 11 Sep 2019 12:48:00 GMT
    X-cacheable: NO:Not Cacheable
    X-varnish: 280497086
    Content-encoding: gzip

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

walterwhitejr
    Participant

Ok I can do that. Is that the only way. I’d like to fix it without losing functionality if possible. Any other way?

walterwhitejr
    Participant

Ok I’ve done all that and I’m still getting the same error

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

walterwhitejr
    Participant

The exact error I posted originally. My hosting provider says that Quform is trying to have that cookie cached, and caching cookies is not supported. Therefore my site isn’t being cached until this is resolved.

Link to the form:
    https://www.walterwhiteknives.com/custom

Ally
    Support Staff

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy