Copy checkbox value to another checkbox

Home Forums Quform WordPress Copy checkbox value to another checkbox

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    mdez
    Participant

Hi,

I’m trying to figure out how to pass the value of 1 checkbox to another in the same form.

Afterwards, display available values to a HTML field as preview similar to this. However, I’m having trouble displaying anything.

Also, is it possible to get default or pre-selected value from a select menu?

Thank you!

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

mdez
    Participant

Hello,

Thank you so much for your response.

This is a sample of what I’m trying to achieve: https://paste.pics/97MJD

On page load, it displays all items from the group that is set for “Living Room”, similar to “Display All”.

Below the select menu with Living Room is a set of checkbox. I’m trying to use it a kind of “sort” to trigger the display of another group depending on what is selected.

From this group, it has the same items from the above stated “display all”.
    e.g., Display All has an item Coffee Table, if this is selected or active, I was trying to figure out that the value needs to be passed to the similar item from the “category” group.

I have I explained it well. 🙂

I’ll give your suggestions a try as well.

Thank you!

mdez
    Participant

Hello again,

I forgot to mention that the checkbox items from my sample are all separate unique ID’s.

Meaning to say, 1 checkbox is 1 option.

Also, I need to pass the values of the Qty select menu as well. From this Qty select menu, there’s 11 options (1-10 and Custom).

If Custom is selected, a textfield is triggered.

I think I made it a bit too complex, but I’m recreating a sort of Shopping Cart that is mainly just to send as a form instead of accept payments.

Many thanks!

• This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by mdez.
    Ally
    Support Staff

mdez
    Participant

Hello,

Thank you for your quick response.

I’ll give this a try 🙂

Just another quick question, since I’ll be using the same function for multiple elements, does it mean I just need to add it as much as needed?

With thanks!

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy