create label IDs

Home Forums Quform WordPress create label IDs

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    curdog
    Participant

I want to be able to change the labels to an alternate language with a button click. But of course to so the labels need an ID. Any way to give the labels a persistent / consistent ID?
    Or an alternate solution to changing the labels to another language and back with a button click.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

• This reply was modified 10 years, 9 months ago by Ally. Reason: Added missing dot before iphorm-element-spacer
    curdog
    Participant

Ally,
    Thank you.
    Mike

curdog
    Participant

This works but it stripes out the Child <span>’s in the label.
    How do we keep the tool tips after the text change?

$(document).ready(function () {
    $("#spanishId").click(function () {
    if( $(".iphorm_1_3-element-wrap label").text() == "Nombre del Estudiante")
    {$(".iphorm_1_3-element-wrap label").text ("Student First Name");}
    else {$(".iphorm_1_3-element-wrap label").text ("Nombre del Estudiante");}

Any help is appreciated…

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Leodore
    Participant

Hi I have a similar kind of request but I am not so good at coding.
    What I would like to achieve is to have different labels based on a selection from a multi-choice.

so if person chooses A then they are responsible for filling in their form and the label would be “what is your name?”
    if the person chooses B then they are a parent or legal guardian filling in the form on behalf of their child so the label would say “what is the particpiant’s name?”

any help would be greatly appreciated

Ally
    Support Staff

Leodore
    Participant

Hi Ally,
    Thanks very much for your response. Is it possible to change the title of a group element based on a selection from a multiple choice? I tried the following but it doesn’t work. What do I need to change?

<script>
        jQuery(document).ready(function ($) {
            $('.iphorm_3_1').click(function () {
                if ($(this).val() == 'Yes') {
                    $("$('.iphorm_3_4-iphorm-group-wrap > .iphorm-group-elements > .iphorm-group-title-description-wrap > .iphorm-group-title').contents().first().replaceWith("Test1");
                } else {
                    $("$('.iphorm_3_4-iphorm-group-wrap > .iphorm-group-elements > .iphorm-group-title-description-wrap > .iphorm-group-title').contents().first().replaceWith("Test2");
                }
            });
        });
    </script>
    Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy