Creating a conditional drop down

Home Forums Quform WordPress Creating a conditional drop down

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    HeadStudios
    Participant

I would like to create a form similar to the one below:
    http://wetcheck.com.au/oldsite/write-a-review/

Specifically in relation to having someone select the ‘State’ and then having the ‘City’ drop down populate with the relevant cities (which I would add manually) from that State.

When I asked this as a pre-purchase question I was told I can achieve this with JavaScript – and I am interested if you could provide more information on how I can use custom JavaScript within the context of QuForm for WordPress – is it just a matter of manually adding some JS code int he header that would be triggered when the drop down is changed? Any input you can give would be much appreciated.

Also I am aware I can simply create 5 separate hidden drop downs – if there is a more elegant solution – which I believe using JavaScript would be – that would be my preferred option.

Thanks

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy