Creating a gallery

Home Forums Storm WordPress Creating a gallery

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    jseijas
    Participant

Hello:
    I’m having trouble configuar several things.
    The first of these, get a style like box3 fancy as this.

http://themeforest.net/item/storm-wordpress-full-screen-background-theme/full_screen_preview/2844663>

I can not get the magnifying glass appears not to pass on the images, nor the title or description.

I am also having problems establishing paging, despite having established paging, and the maximum number of items to display in June.

And finally, I can not see the images full screen, despite having set the output to full screen.

What I have done so far is this.

http://www.javierseijas.es

Thank you very much in advance.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

jseijas
    Participant

I modified the file shortcodes.php as I indicated. I modified the two lines of code as indicated above, and I have included the shortcode in the portfolio of the images. But I see no difference with what I had so far.

I can not see the page, or the portfolio full screen, I can not see the magnifying glass on the images of the portfolio before zooming in on them.

We appreciate your time, I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

jseijas
    Participant

I uploaded the original file shortocodes.php, but there was no difference.
    I chose to start from the beginning. Uninstalling the theme storm, and even removing and uninstalling wordpress blog.
    I reinstalled wordpress, theme storm, the plugin QFORM, and the result is still the same.
    I wonder if there is a plugin that does not have, and that is necessary for its proper functioning.
    The plugins that I have installed on my wordpress, are: Akismet, Better Word Press Minify (not checked), Breadcumbs Plus, QFORM Form Builder, Wp-PageNavi.

Thanking his time, receive a greeting.

Ally
    Support Staff

jseijas
    Participant

Just send it by private message.
    Thank you.

Ally
    Support Staff

jseijas
    Participant

Now is perfect.
    Thank you very much.

jseijas
    Participant

Hello:
    I have two small problems with the making of the gallery.
    One reason is not because of a sudden, in viewing the portfolio lightbox mode, the navigation arrows forward and back, appear at the bottom of the image, rather than appearing in the middle, as before. You only does navigation forward / backward, pressing half of the image down, otherwise it will not work.
    And another question. You can scroll bars disappear?, Only that they are not, not not work.

thank you very much

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy