Creating a terms agreement checkbox that opens a pdf file

Home Forums Quform WordPress Creating a terms agreement checkbox that opens a pdf file

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    enricolino
    Participant

Hello Ally,

I’d need some more help. I followed both the solutions given to create a “terms & agreement checkbox” popup and also the one to open an HTML document, but none of them is the solution I need. Actually the popup method would be good for the personal data treatment agreement, but the window that opens is not responsive and this is a problem.

1) How could I make it responsive?
    2) Would it be possible to click on a similar link and open a .pdf file instead of the HTML one? This would be handy for I’d need my visitors to read a contract (and possibly save it) before accepting.

Thanks in advance

Best regards

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

enricolino
    Participant

I will use the .pdf method which makes it easier for visitors to download and print the contract, in case they want to. If I need the popup as well, I’ll drop a line to check why it isn’t responsive…

Thanks a lot

Regards

Enrico

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy