CSS width not working in IE8

Home Forums Quform WordPress CSS width not working in IE8

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    darkspark
    Participant

Hi Ally,

I’ve set in CSS the input text field to a specific width, but it’s not reflecting in IE8. I’d like to drop support for Internet Explorer so as to spare me from headaches, but we still have visitors that use the old version.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

darkspark
    Participant

Hi Ally,

Sent you the link thru email. Thanks again!

• This reply was modified 10 years, 1 month ago by darkspark.
    • This reply was modified 10 years, 1 month ago by darkspark. Reason: pre-production site, not for public viewing
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

darkspark
    Participant

HI Ally, sent you the screenshot thru email. Thanks!

Ally
    Support Staff

darkspark
    Participant

Hi Ally,

Just to follow up on the issue – tried your suggestions, still not working.

I found out that placing any text field in a group will strip the object’s width. Placed outside, text fields are displayed correctly. Could you take a look at it again?

Thanks!

Ally
    Support Staff

darkspark
    Participant

Hi Ally, sorry it took this long get back to you. The fix works, thanks! Please flag this as solved.

Best regards
    Darkspark

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy