Custom Column Widths

Home Forums Quform WordPress Custom Column Widths

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    bobmc
    Participant

I’ve created a form with custom column widths, i.e. 30 30 20 20. They show up on the back-end in the form designer but on the site all columns are 25%. Also, specified label widths aren’t working as well.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    bobmc
    Participant

I discovered by disabling “Combine CSS” in the Performance section in settings, the custom column sizes work but when I make changes they don’t stick. The custom.css and form.css file being generated by Quform doesn’t change when I make changes to the form. The only way I can get the changes to work is by adding the css to the themes custom css. I just purchased a second copy of your plugin and extended the support for a year. Please help me with this.

bobmc
    Participant

Good News, I installed the plugin on a different site and everything worked properly. I then compared the plugins of both sites. Deactivating “Really Simple SSL” and “Remove Query Strings From Static Resources” fixed everything. Both of these plugin cause different problems but I’m glad I figured it out.
    I am a little disappointed in the lack of response/support I got from this.

Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy