Custom CSS fails to work in mobile responsive?

Home Forums Quform WordPress Custom CSS fails to work in mobile responsive?

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    thrillive
    Participant

Hi, I would like to know why your Quform plugin seemed to fail to load the custom css I have defined in Global CSS Styles of the plugin’s interface in WP. It just loads and displays the default theme css on mobile? How to solve this peculiar issue?

Check out this wp page on both desktop/laptop and mobile, and you will understand what I mean:

Contact us

Awaiting your reply soon.

Thx,
    Brian

thrillive
    Participant

Hello, still no replies to this thread?

Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

thrillive
    Participant

Hi, Allan. I have tried turning Responsive option ON and OFF. But I don’t see immediate effects to the changes on mobile. Why? Previously is because the background color I have defined in Quform was not reflected on the mobile. Now, the correct color has been updated (after a long time) but the latest CSS layout has not been updated when viewed from mobile. Again, why is this so?

Thx,
    Brian

thrillive
    Participant

Allan, I discovered that my reCAPTCHA is not displaying correctly on mobile due to the CSS even though it is fine on desktop. I added these CSS for positioning reCAPTCHA at it’s settings:

Outer wrapper
    width: 50%;

Inner wrapper
    position: relative;
    left: -130px;

Label
    position: relative;
    left: -130px;

How to solve this issue?

• This reply was modified 8 years, 6 months ago by thrillive.
    thrillive
    Participant

Hello, Allan. Can I have a quicker response? Still no reply?

Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

thrillive
    Participant

HI, Allan. I have implemented according to your advice. But the mobile version of the site stated above is still not reflecting the change. And also the background color is not updated. Only the form is not longer constrained by the container, and the re-captcha is still displaying out of the form container.

Thx.

thrillive
    Participant

Where exactly do I implement your code for the media queries? In my theme style css? Pls advise. Thx.

thrillive
    Participant

Allan, pls take a look at the attached files to see what I mean with the issues. Appreciate if you response fast and soon. Thx.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Allan
    Support Staff

thrillive
    Participant

Allan,

You still don’t understand what I am asking you. Look at my attachment for mobile display.

The form basically is NOT refreshing the changes that I have made in QuForm. On desktop, it is fine.
    But on mobile Android Samsung phones, the refresh is not taking place. My detailed questions are in the jpg attachment. Pls read from there to get a better understanding!

Pls propose a sensible solution.

Thx,
    brian

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

thrillive
    Participant

Ally,

Thx for the solution. I can position and see the reCAPTCHA code on my mobile now, but the size dimensions are still too big to display properly. Can you give me the reCAPTCHA code for compact version, so that it will display better within the blue box? To answer your question, I have solved the coloured background box issue by using the inner box form CSS rather the exterior one.

Thx,
    Brian

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy