Custom CSS fails to work in mobile responsive?

Home Forums Quform WordPress Custom CSS fails to work in mobile responsive?

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    thrillive
    Participant

Ally, I already know that. But assigning it as compact does not get the reCAPTCHA to appear on the mobile. Pls suggest better solution. Thx.

thrillive
    Participant

Can I expect a response now? I think the support I am getting here is below the standard. Really bad!

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

thrillive
    Participant

Ally,

pls check email now.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

thrillive
    Participant

Can I know know exactly where you have insert the html code? I can’t find where the location you have done it. Can be more specific? Thx

Ally
    Support Staff

thrillive
    Participant

Ok, I got it now. I thought that was just a line of static text instructions. Thank you so much. At least, this is settled now. Whew…

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy