Custom field doesn’t get exported when I create a CSV file

Home Forums Quform WordPress Custom field doesn’t get exported when I create a CSV file

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    ockyboy
    Participant

I have a custom field set up and I use it as a hidden field in my form. Whenever I receive an email confirming someone submitted my form, Quform includes this custom field value properly in the email along with the rest of the sender’s data. But when I go to export all the fields of the table, my custom field is nowhere to be found in the resulting CSV file. Every single other field shows up except my custom field.

When exporting, I’ve tried ALL fields, JUST the custom field, and numerous other combinations but the custom field value never makes it to the resulting CSV file. Again, I know Quform DOES see the value for each submission because it emails it back to me, it’s only during export that there’s a problem.

Can someone please help?

Thanks in advance.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy