Custom Form Theme NOT working

Home Forums Quform WordPress Custom Form Theme NOT working

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ATN
    Participant

Hi

Please could you look at this 4 min video that explains and shows what I have done whilst following your support guidance on ‘Creating a custom form theme’

Creating a custom form theme

Video URL: https://vimeo.com/774888210/a854424518

It just will not work for me.

I can send you a temp login if you require it but because I have only upgraded from a very, very old version today…only one of my live forms is working now.

If possible an urgent response would really help.

Thank you

John

ATN
    Participant

Am I doing something wrong here. It’s been 3 days and not a peep from support?

PLease can someone help me.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

ATN
    Participant

Hi Ally

Thank you for getting back to me. With that code, you supplied the plugin does now install.
    There is an error displaying after installation but the theme does now appear in the dropdown.

I expected this new theme css file to only affect the QuForms styling but it throws the entire website out of style even what NOT allocated to any form.

Please see this short 1.30 video to explain and understand the continuing issue.

Again thanks for your help Ally

John

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by Ally.
    ATN
    Participant

Hi Ally

That seems to have done the trick…there was indeed a whitespace before the PHP opening TAG.

Thank you for your help, it’s much appreciated.

John

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy