Custom Submit button issue

Home Forums Quform WordPress Custom Submit button issue

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    lcg
    Participant

Hello Ally,

I purchased the plugin for a new site, great form app, btw. I am having some display issues with the custom button and hoping you can assist me.

Main issues in two forms (a sideside bar and a footer form) are 1) a gray line and shadow surrounding the button; 2) a custom button responsive issue; 3) a checkbox agreement text justification issue. Perhaps I should have made different topics? but all these are related to the same forms.

I’ve included 4 screenshots. File numbers 2,3 & 4 are from a sidebar form using a custom submit button; file 5 is from a footer form which also uses a custom button and will help show you what I am seeing and perhaps find fixes for the issues. If you need additional info, please let me know how I can assist.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    lcg
    Participant

I seem to have resolved most of these issues just copying and pasting code found here: https://support.themecatcher.net/quform-wordpress/guides/theming/styling-the-submit-button, just in case someone else needs this info.

However, I am still having an issue with image above, 3-QForm-sidebar-2-zoomed-in-button-still-has-line-and-extends-over-the-sidebar.png where button extends past the form border, any solutions to make it responsive and shrink down in size?

Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

lcg
    Participant

Hello,

The legalese text justified correctly to the left.

However, fixing the button issue in the sidebar, I did add the code as you indicated but the button disappeared completely, leaving a blue background and when I would hoover the mouse pointer over the position where the button is supposed to be, I would only see a white rectangle.

Anyways, if you wish me to try something else quick, do let me know, if not, I think we can leave this as-is, as it only displays while I’m resizing browser window and only at a particular measurement so it may not be a problem.

Thank you for your help!!!!

Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy