Custom WooCommerce Registration Form

Home Forums Quform WordPress Custom WooCommerce Registration Form

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    cwcoffman
    Participant

I have searched everywhere to find this in the forum, but please forgive me if I somehow missed this.

My reason for buying Quform was to customize the WooCommerce registration form, including asking for custom data that should be written to the user data, as well as file uploads that should be associated to the user – or emailed to a specific address. One of the two.

Please point me in the right direction. If this is not a good use case for Quform, please help me with a refund.

I appreciate everything you do!

cwcoffman
    Participant

Hello! Great product, but not what I need. Been doing my own research for hours and it seems I got the wrong tool for the job :-).

I would like to ask for a refund. Please let me know how to make this happen. This is not the product I thought it was, specifically it cannot help accelerate customizing the registration process the way I need it to.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

cwcoffman
    Participant

Ally;

It turns out the refund request form does not have my purchase of Quforms?

On a related note, it does show my purchase of the Moose Theme, which has been awesome. I love it. One thing I noticed, however, is that the styling for the Single Product page is not working. I checked the parent theme (I am of course using the child as my active) and it has the same styling.

When I go to the demo at http://demo.elated-themes.com/moose1/product/biker-jacket/ it looks like I would expect. Could I just be missing a CSS file?

Can you help me figure out the refund on Quforms and point me in the right direction for the Moose Theme?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy