Customise the width of the Quform

Home Forums Quform WordPress Customise the width of the Quform

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    truxton
    Participant

I’m creating a new web site www. 1stcompucare .co.uk

I have created a Quform and placed it in the footer area 2 as a widget…

I have designed my Quform to use two columns, but when I add a 2nd widget to the footer… there is not enough room and the two columns from my Quform are elongated into one column…

I was wondering if there was a way too reduce the width of the Quform…. so that It retains it’s two columns even when I add the other widget… I have looked into and read there might be a way in fancy box options … But I am unable to find where I can enter the custom code.

http://www.1stcompucare.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/after-1024×568.jpg

http://www.1stcompucare.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/before-1024×640.jpg

Please see the scren shots to understand what I mean.

truxton
    Participant
    truxton
    Participant

As a widget
    You can do this by entering a JSON formatted string of options to the Fancybox options field. For example, to set the size of the popup to 400×400, use the code below:
    { width: 400, height: 400, autoDimensions: false, onStart: function(){}, onComplete: function(){} }
    Note: the reason you need to add the onStart and onComplete options is that the default Quform popup link has custom code to automatically resize the Fancybox window to wrap your form size.

See the Fancybox Options API for a list of all available options.

Fancybox options

Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy