Customize Email Content

Home Forums Quform WordPress Customize Email Content

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    NEDOpsDesk
    Participant

Hello,

Is there a way to keep all default email template, but simply just add one line of text to the bottom of the template?

In essence, I DO NOT want to customize the email with HTML or Plain Text but keep it the way it is. I just simply want to add a line of text with a variable to the bottom of the form.

Thanks,

NEDOpsDesk
    Participant

Any ideas?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

NEDOpsDesk
    Participant

I have not been able to get this to work and I’m not sure if this is exactly what I need.

I’ve been able to add plain text to all outgoing form emails by adding a line on the email-html.php file in the iphorm-form-builder folder.

Is there a way for this form to pull a variable?

For example…
    TestTextThatIWantToWrite {Ticket Number|2}

So with this the outgoing email from the form would have all the defaults as normal, with an extra added line with TestTextThatIWantToWrite TICKETNUMBER

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

NEDOpsDesk
    Participant

That seems to have worked. I’ll keep testing it. Thanks so much!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy