customize option button

Home Forums Quform WordPress customize option button

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    artsolving
    Participant

hi ally,
    i want to disable the gradient color on option button.
    how can I ?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

artsolving
    Participant

nothing happen…

artsolving
    Participant

hi, just a follow up.
    working with Avada and choosing a font from WP labels and description and html text fields follows my settings. but none about the content of options, text fields and all datas inside the elements.
    suggestion ?
    thanks

artsolving
    Participant

hi,
    resolved myself settings related font anywhere but not resolved gradient issue yet…

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

artsolving
    Participant

hi,
    link is http://www.artsolving.com/home/#faiunpreventivo.
    maybe I call it in a wrong way, is the dropdown button on top and bottom.
    thanks

Ally
    Support Staff

artsolving
    Participant

hi ally,
    maybe I don’t understand but I’m sure not explaing as well the problem. I need the style of select field (background gradient color) as field text (total white or transparent) and the code you send me as show above the post doesn’t work.

thanks in advance

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy