Database help

Home Forums Quform WordPress Database help

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    htedros
    Participant

First of all, sorry for my english.

I want to save form entries into especified table, with columns that I created for each field in my form.

What I do is this:
    On the same wordpress database, I’ve created “wp_entregas” table,
    into this “wp_entregas” I’ve created all columns, each column will be a field or elements in my form right ?
    then I go to settings -> database and tick the first box and put wp_entregas on the box bellow.
    Then I will add all field I want to save into my database: First column I put the name of my column at db, the second I put the name of my field right ?

After this I go to “Entries” tab, tick the box to save my entries and move all used elements to left side right ?

So, I do all this steps, but still don’t save into my table, it just save into wp_iphorm_form_entry_data

Ps.: I make this into localhost:8080, I dont know if the different port, can make this error.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

htedros
    Participant

Thanks Ally, debbug helped me, I fix the column name in my table and worked 🙂
    There is anyway to import a formated excel file with column names and colors to my sql, and every time that I export the form, the form comes into this format ?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

htedros
    Participant

I have another doubt,
    I put a Paragraph text element into my form, but when I export, the text comes into a single line text, it not recognize [ENTER].
    What you recommend ?

Thanks

Ally
    Support Staff

htedros
    Participant

Its not work,
    There is no way to change column type or anything into form code to solve this ?

Ally
    Support Staff

htedros
    Participant

I dont know why, but the error persist =/
    I attach admin file

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy