Date calculation and change dropdown value on match

Home Forums Quform WordPress Date calculation and change dropdown value on match

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    sergiobru
    Participant

Hi there,

I need to calculate the difference between today’s date and the date selected in the form, and if the difference is less than 18 years – I need to automatically change the dropdown value in another field.

Please, have a look: http://sma.essencehost.com/new-student-application/

The ‘Student info’ section has ‘Date of birth’ field.
    I want to calculate the date selected in this field and compare it to today’s date on the fly, and if the difference is less than 18 years – I need the ‘Legal’ dropdown to change the value to ‘Yes’.

Why I’m doing this?
    The ‘Legal’ field triggers the ‘Guardians’ block below the contact info when it’s set to ‘Yes’. I did this using conditional logic.
    Now I want to hide the ‘Legal’ field via CSS and have the date calculation change the value from ‘No’ to ‘Yes’ if student’s age is under 18.

Can this be done?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

sergiobru
    Participant

Thanks, that’s a neat solution indeed. Works great.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy