date entry problem

Home Forums Quform WordPress date entry problem

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    adkaia
    Participant

Hello, I need help from you again on a subject, I could not solve the problem somehow, now I ask you for one more help. 🙁
    You gave me a code in the previous post and the code is the age limit for those under 18 years old and you told me to open the read only option and I did this and the date page opens.

I want it to be in manual entry in the date section.
    The date of birth section should be written only as a number and written by adhering to a certain rule, for example (05.02.2022 or 05/02/2022)
    I want it to write letters or incorrect numbers, I want it to give a warning message when information is entered and I want the form not to progress.
    Can you help me with this issue. I would be really grateful if you can.
    Hello, I need help from you again on a subject, I could not solve the problem somehow, now I ask you for one more help. 🙁
    You gave me a code in the previous post and the code is the age limit for those under 18 years old and you told me to open the read only option and I did this and the date page opens.
    I want it to be in manual entry in the date section.
    The date of birth section should be written only as a number and written by adhering to a certain rule, for example (05.02.2022 or 05/02/2022)
    I want it to write letters or incorrect numbers, I want it to give a warning message when information is entered and I want the form not to progress.
    Can you help me with this issue. I would be really grateful if you can.
    I added the codes you gave to the value section but it did not work.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy