Date field in english while WP standard language is German

Home Forums Quform WordPress Date field in english while WP standard language is German

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    tuncay
    Participant

Hi,

I have a website in 2 languages: German (default) and English.
    I use WPML for the translation.
    The default language of my WP installation is German.
    In my qforms I use the ‘date field’ but without the Datepicker.
    I already created a second qform for the English website which is working fine except the month – date field which remains German (I think its due to the standard WP language which is German).

What can I do to get the month field in English without changing the default WP language into English?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Tonie

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

tuncay
    Participant

Hi Ally,

I just updated the plugin to the latest version 1.7.1, but the names of the moth are still in German. I also cleared the cache.
    I double checked the option Language Setup for the “date picker”, which is “English/UK” for the form.
    I have also looked for “string translation options” in the WPML-Plugin but I couldn’t find any according to Quform.

Is there anything else I missed?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards,

Tonie

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy