Date fields [.quform-element-date] displaying as full-width of the form

Home Forums Quform PHP Date fields [.quform-element-date] displaying as full-width of the form

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Freelancealot
    Participant

Hi,

I did a copy & paste of the Date element from the provided template example-all-elements.php file into my own form, but instead of lining up side-by-side as they do in the example template each select item in the Date element is taking up the full width of the form.

I am calling the base.css for quform after the page css files, and there is also a call to themes/light/light.css.

You can see the form in action temporarily at http://www.freelancealot.co.uk/tests/freelance-project-quote-form.php. The date element is under Deadline.

I’ve taken a look at the base.css and light.css files and all I can find that refers to the date element is in the base.css as follows:

/* keep date and time elements inline a bit longer */
    .quform-element-date select {
    width: 30% !important; }

When I look at the example template (example-all-elements.php) in the same browser the select options are all close together, side by side.

Your help is much appreciated.

Cheers,

Tracy

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Freelancealot
    Participant

Thanks Ally, that did the job.

Cheers,
    Tracy

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy