Date picker and file upload not displaying

Home Forums Quform WordPress Date picker and file upload not displaying

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    patdundee
    Participant

Hi Guys
    I am having one or two slight issues here. I have the full licence on my main website and am also testing it on a new version of the website. The errors below occur on both the main site and on the test site (which of course in unlicensed until the main site switches over)

Issue 1
    The form is automatically loaded 1/4 of the way down my page. When i put my own form code in it displays at the top of the page correctly.

issue 2
    I am trying to get the date picker and the file upload buttons to show on the site. This work when i preview the file on both sites but, not when viewing the contact page direct from he site.

I am using a theme called Magazon, but i have not integrated any of the css into the form until i get the form working.
    You can view the form at Contact

And you can see the form preview here Preview

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Many thanks

patdundee
    Participant

Just realised you need the username and password to view the preview. If you need it please email me, otherwise what you see on the preview contact is the datepicker and the file selector working correctly

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

patdundee
    Participant

Hi Guys
    I have been chasing the people who create the Magazon Theme, The form is now displaying correctly but the Date Picker and the SMTP mail are not working. I have asked them to check for clashes with Ajax and Jquery but they are now saying that this is a Quform issue as everything else works on their theme.

I Have tried PHP Global settings and SMTP for mail but cannot get either to work . The actual date picker will not display, Also if I enable the Flash Uploader then if you are limiting the number of ifles a user can upload, the limit does not work, it keeps allowing as many file uploads as they want, If I disable the Flash Uploader then the limiter does work.

Is there any way you could have a look for me (If required i will give you a username and password for the WP site so you can have a nosey around and advise)

Many thanks

P
    🙂

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy