Deactivate form or radio option

Home Forums Quform WordPress Deactivate form or radio option

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    bebet
    Participant

I do have a Radio buttons
    option_1
    option_2
    option_3
    If of all entries there will be 55 submissions that have chosen option_2, I want to eliminate the option from the list
    or at least to deactivate the Form.
    Is it possible to do?
    I have only found the option to deactivate a form after the total of submissions

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

bebet
    Participant

Works great. THANK YOU VERY MUCH
    Am I right that I can duplicate “add_action(‘quform_pre_display_3’, and 4… to get itr working for more forms?…
    Is it possible to make it work for Quform 1 or I have to migrate with all forms to Quform 2

When I was looking for a solution, I’ve read a lot of topics, and I agree that the care you take about users is excellent. you are GREAT. Thanks.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

bebet
    Participant

Thanks a lot
    I have installed (not tested yet).
    I’ve made a change to be able to use both versions, until all forms will be in Q2. I’ve changed the name of the function to my_get_radio_value_count1 and my_get_radio_value_count2. (So the name of the plugin in the code). Otherwise there was no way to enable both plugins. I did not test, but is it allowed to do it?
    great job
    The work of the Staff has convinced me to renew the ‘support’ in the future

bebet
    Participant

Works great accept: If the form is still open, and a person tries to send another application, the option is still visible and forms accepts that value. I understand that one of the solutions is to redirect to another page (even itself) after sending form. In this case I lose the functionality of the instant message “On successful submit”
    thx for your attention

Ally
    Support Staff

bebet
    Participant

Thanks a lot
    Probably the last question in this topic
    Until now I’ve been using a plugin that is from wordpress website for quform (https://wordpress.org/plugins/quform-max-form-submissions/)
    Is there a way to integrate the functionality of the max submissions with the plugin you created for my question?
    Great support
    Thanks again

Ally
    Support Staff

bebet
    Participant

GREAT
    thanks a lot

bebet
    Participant

1. The question about the radio option plugin (the first question of the topic). It works (Quform2) except $element->setError('option_2 is no longer available');

the text set in this line does not appear in the form
    could you check it?

2. Is the “max submission” functionality included in the latest update, or there is still need to use the plugin?
    thx

Ally
    Support Staff

bebet
    Participant

That is correct. My error, It works perfectly as you have described. Is there a way to add some comment, that will be shown to those, who load the form when the “option_2” is already removed?

Ally
    Support Staff

bebet
    Participant

thanks. Both are good. I have chosen the second solution. It works as expected.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy